• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Geforce Titan rumours.

Lol Kaap.... Now that is seriously just greedy. To even the balance of the universe, I think you need to send me one. 3 each and the Continuum Transfunctioner will even the balance of time and space :D

Lol Kaap.... Now that is seriously just greedy. To even the balance of the universe, I think you need to send me one. 3 each and the Continuum Transfunctioner will even the balance of time and space :D

I have been rumbled. You cracked the code.:D

I can only use 3 at the moment until I get a bigger case (900D)

When I get 4 running oced plus a hexcore I hope I don't get a black hole forming at the wall socket sucking me and everything else in.:D

When I get 4 running oced plus a hexcore I hope I don't get a black hole forming at the wall socket sucking me and everything else in.:D

You'll definitely get a black hole, it'll just be selective in what it sucks in, it'll just be looking for your money.

3 each and the Continuum Transfunctioner will even the balance of time and space :D

zoltan.jpg

You will have to let me know how well 4 scales in games when you get them all running. Nvidia seem to have made a fuss of TriSLI and QuadSLI, so it will be interesting to see how much they are going to support this.

Well done Paul. :D

I'm worried about 3 with even my hexacore running at 4.6ghz, I'm thinking Ivybridge-E 8 core when they come out later in the year

You will have to let me know how well 4 scales in games when you get them all running. Nvidia seem to have made a fuss of TriSLI and QuadSLI, so it will be interesting to see how much they are going to support this.

Well done Paul. :D

It will be interesting

I don't think it will be any worse than the 6 series.

Last edited:
Even though I have decided a card with 20/30% more performance more than mine isn't worth paying around 3 times more for, I am still very interested in seeing the benchmarks. Still a good move by Nvidia performance wise, just wanna give someone a slap when they came up with the pricing. I assume there was a lot of drinking in that meeting.

Regardless of my whining, enjoy your cards guys. I booked a holiday instead.

From the reviews any more than two cards looks very buggy! Therefore I am willing to provide a no fee service of relieving you of the extra useless cards...

Can't wait to get two when I have the money. Until then i'll have to sit in awe of you who get them :(

I don't know if this is just me but I would have like to have seen "GTX TITAN" on the side of the card.

...Counting down the days here...

P.S.: New signature!

i7-3770K (4.7GHz) 8MB CACHE / 16GB KINGSTON HYPER-X GENESIS
THERMAL ARMOR / ASUS GTX TITAN 6GB SLI / ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77
CORSAIR PROFESSIONAL AX1200 MODULAR '80 PLUS GOLD

Something like that would be better for your signature. Nice rig though :p.

Am I the only one not massively impressed by these cards? :o Having 6GB of 384-bit RAM is very tasty but there isn't that much of a performance boost over the 7970 for it to be considered the quantum leap that everyone is making it out to be. And what the hell is up with the pricing?! It's just pants on head retarded.

Back
Top Bottom