Geil Memory Warranty?

DHR

DHR

Soldato
Geil Memory has a lifetime warranty right? I have dual channel kit, one stick has just gone, so i'm wanting to get it replaced if possible, however after looking around they're a US company therefore do I have to send it back there?!

:eek:

Cob

Cob

Soldato
Contact the place you bought it from. Some places will act as a RMA centre.

But it's not unusual to have to RMA to abroad. Some ppl have to send stuff to Taiwan.

OcUK Staff
Hi there

If you got it from OcUK, just return to ourselves and we shall sort it for you no issue as we honor the lifetime warranty. :)

If its faulty we will also cover your shipping back to ourselves too, just send us the kit via royal mail insured, should cost you between £3-£6. :)

OcUK Staff
markyp23 said:
Good news, putting my GeIL RAM in the post on Tuesday. Going to be sad to see it go ;)

Not sure if you'll answer this Gibbo, but what do you use to test if the RAM is faulty?

Hi there

OcUK have a test bench that has memtest on it that runs selected test, normally if RAM has an issue memtest will show it up very quickly. If that fails we can resort to standard checking methods such as clocking the RAM past it rated speed by 10% and seeing how it copes with general windows install, other benchmarks and games etc. If memory is faulty the above test will show it up. :)

Associate
Gibbo said:
Hi there

If you got it from OcUK, just return to ourselves and we shall sort it for you no issue as we honor the lifetime warranty. :)

If its faulty we will also cover your shipping back to ourselves too, just send us the kit via royal mail insured, should cost you between £3-£6. :)

Good to know Gibbo...not that there's anything wrong with my little beauties....did this yesterday. :D

OcUK Staff
vocch said:
Good to know Gibbo...not that there's anything wrong with my little beauties....did this yesterday. :D

Hi m8

Good to see, when I got mine above 1000MHz at CAS4 I got slated, hope you fair better dude. :)

Back
Top Bottom