GENUINE MUGEN AHOY

Caporegime
I've acctually been after a 1.2 family car with some stick on tat for ages!

Though at least it's not overpriced, pretty suprised by that acctually.

Soldato
OP
That is absolutely hateful.

You mustn't have eyes.

I've acctually been after a 1.2 family car with some stick on tat for ages!

Though at least it's not overpriced, pretty suprised by that acctually.

Yes this is more than ideal.

I did put this car idea across to my GF, unfortunately she does not have the capital to purchase it. would have enjoyed double Mugen genuineness on the drive.

Soldato
Incomparable on age, running costs, requirements and $wag

Nah man, Mugen Jazz looks sick. It's perfect, low running costs, good practicality, not enough power to kill/crash and looks $wagalicious.

spend 10k on a new, slow, UGLY granny mobile, or go slightly older get a nice big car i.e 330 with rear wheel drive, 260bhp, comfortable and FUN!

.....have a quiet word with yourself Nath, we're all getting worried about you :(

Soldato
I don't think it looks bad at all tbh, even though I wouldn't buy it. They should have made the mugen bits only available on a model with a more lively engine though!

Why the comparisons with a 330i - they're not even vaguely similar. How much is a standard 2013 1.2 Jazz? The OP example doesn't sound overpriced as has already been said.

Soldato
I don't think it looks bad at all tbh, even though I wouldn't buy it. They should have made the mugen bits only available on a model with a more lively engine though!

Why the comparisons with a 330i - they're not even vaguely similar. How much is a standard 2013 1.2 Jazz? The OP example doesn't sound overpriced as has already been said.

Not really comparing, i'm just saying, why spend 10k a boring granny jazz when you can spend it on something that is...Better.

Soldato
Genuine question: Why are Mugen parts even available for the Jazz in the first place? Does it come with a much better engine in Japan or something?

This kind of reminds me of the Meriva VXR; "Sporty" styling on a car that really isn't designed/marketed for it. At least the Meriva had 180BHP to make it slightly (in a comical fashion) fun.

Back
Top Bottom