Getting a refund after buying the wrong type of RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I started building my PC over a year ago. I've been buying the components in batches exclusively from this company and last week I had bought the last piece I needed - or so I thought. Once I had all the components I started assembling the computer, but to my horror, my MSI Z270 turned out to be incompatible with the DDR3 RAM I bought in one of the first batches (more exactly in the order from the 2nd of February 2016). I am well aware that you don't give refunds for items that have been in a customer's possession for more than 14 days, but I've only opened the package 4 days ago, when I started assembling my PC, and the RAM has not been put to use nor left outside. After I learned that this component wasn't compatible I immediately put it inside its box, and I believe that this product is in intact conditions, and therefore can be easily retailed anew.

My query is whether or not you would be willing to give me a refund so I can buy a new RAM from your store as soon as possible to complete my computer. If you aren't interested in giving me a refund, I fully understand. In that case I'll have to buy a low range RAM from eBay because my parents oppose to the idea of spending another £120 because of a mistake that I've made.

I look forward to hear from you swiftly,
Your loyalist customer.

Andrei Smarandache

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom