Getting an Xbox one if I own a PS4.

Associate
Can't decide whether to get one! I don't really care for the exclusives but I do like the little things the Xbox 360 had like quick access to the people you've met online to rejoin a server etc. I can't seem to do that on my PS4.

I love the controller more than the PlayStation but graphics are a deal breaker. If I did get one it would end up being my online console instead of my PS4! I not fussed about the multitasking but it seems handy.

Can't decide! What do you think?

Associate
OP
Most of the games I play are either competetive FPS like COD, BF or open work games and RPGs like Read Dead, GTA etc

I'm a fan of Zombie games too and State of Decay was a lot of fun on the 360 so maybe I'll miss that and I'm a fan of Fable!

that's about the only two that I'll benifit from. If I didn't have a PS4 I'd miss The Last of Us and other ND titles. I've never really cared for Halo although I've never given it a really good go.

Apart from that and being able to find people in your server plus the pad. I don't think there's anything else. I just really enjoyed the menues and overall UI on the 360 so I'm just wondering if I'm missing out.

Back
Top Bottom