Getting Bundesliga tickets?

Soldato
My son and I are going to Berlin in November, and FC Union Berlin are playing at home whilst we're there.

Has anyone bought match tickets for a game abroad before? I've never done it, so any advice and tips would be much appreciated.

I used stubhub to buy Milan tickets in 2020. Bought them no problem, just that minor thing called Covid meant the match was cancelled and I was refunded later on. Worth a look to see if they've got any tickets.

I bought Bayern tickets directly through their website in 2021, it was a lot easier than expected even when they were only allowing half capacity matches. You had to apply for them and they'd email if you were successful, took about 5 days to get an offer of tickets. My friend lives in Munich and he seemed to think they looked more favourably on foreigners visiting!

Thanks for the replies, I've been looking through for the last couple of days, and I think I'm going to give it a miss.

Tickets are impossible to buy direct from the club unless you're a member, and buying them from a ticket website is going to be around about £200 for the 2 tickets, seems expensive to watch a team that I don't support, thanks again anyway.

Back
Top Bottom