Gibbo! check this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
PC Power&Cooling.

I came across these from some yanks over at Xtremesystems.
Seems like amazing PSU's and they are highly recommended.
I can't post a link as they sell themselves on their website.
Apparently they are fantastic no frills units. They simply do the job without the cosmetics.

Some consumer comments (biased I do not know)

"I'm mailing to let you know that the 510 Deluxe has arrived already & I,m blown away. I must say, I,m totally relieved that you have the same design & build ethic that I hold so dear. I've weathered the HiFi scene long enough to know that the power supply is the heart & soul of any system.

By the way, I'm replacing a highly touted Antec case, which came with a supposedly purposeful (Antec) supply, but only lasted 18 months. We may be situated at the end of our substation distribution supply line with voltage tolerances at the extreme, but Antec fell way short of expectations."

All the very best to you all,
John Spencer

"I love the 850 and have noticed that my CPU and mobo temps have droped a few degrees C (both at idle and under load) from my old Antec TP 550 PSU. Everything else seems to work better (faster and more stable) too. And I can get higher overclocks by getting the CPU voltage up .2 volts higher to 1.8 without problems with my 3.46EE CPU. Thanks for making such a great product. I tell everybody not to even build a fast system without at least your 510, and preferrably the 850. I am impressed!"

I just received my Turbo-Cool 510 ATX-Deluxe and I couldn't be happier. I just built myself a new top of the line computer and the Turbo-Cool 510 was my most eagerly anticipated component. I was having voltage problems with my Antec True430 in my older system, my +3.3v, +5v, and +12v were reading 3.10v, 4.49v, and 11.65v respectively. While waiting for all my parts to arrive to build my new system, I replaced the Antec PSU with your Turbo-Cool 510 ATX Deluxe. The first thing I noticed were that the braided cables made hooking up my components extremely easy. The next thing noticed were the voltage readings. They were perfect! No more power problems!

"This was my first PC Power & Cooling product that I have bought, but it certainly won't be the last.

"When you have a top of the line video card, motherboard, memory, hard drives, and processor and the only component that you brag about to your friends is the power supply, to me, that says a lot about your product.

"Thank you for making such great products."

Stephen Franklin

Any chance of OCuK becoming a reseller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom