• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Gibbo; What time in the UK will 3070 preorders open

Associate
Just considering the ****show that was the FE 3080/3090 launch, wanted to make sure I could set an alarm or something as I'll be at work.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
OP
Fair enough. Just wanted to be sure as the FE 3080 was supposed to go in stock at 1pm UTC on Nvidias site but started at 6am. Then crashed. Then all gone :'(. Don't wanna get burned again from any misinterpretation (I know OCUK weren't involved in this).

Associate
OP
They'll be available to pre-order, just like the 3080. No one knows about stock levels, no-one will tell you. It'll be the same as 3080 scenario, except worse.

That... that wasn't what I asked though.

E.g, AMD Ryzen is getting released at 5pm.
Apparently the 3080 was released at 2pm.
Just a standard question really as I will be at work and want to buy one for my nephew so want to know when I should take a 10 minute break to start spamming refresh.

Back
Top Bottom