Gigabyte Aero 15 - Colour Issues...

Associate
Bought the Gigabyte Aero 15 with OLED screen and while it looks great, it seems Photoshop has other ideas.

Annoyingly when looking at images and photos in Windows they look great but when opening them up in PS, the colours are muted, dull and bland.

I've tried changing colour profiles (I'm fairly confident that's the issue) but to no avail. Bearing in mind the xrite calibration, I'd expect Photoshop to be able to cope without issue.

Anyone have any ideas as to how to fix???

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
Bought the Gigabyte Aero 15 with OLED screen and while it looks great, it seems Photoshop has other ideas.

Annoyingly when looking at images and photos in Windows they look great but when opening them up in PS, the colours are muted, dull and bland.

I've tried changing colour profiles (I'm fairly confident that's the issue) but to no avail. Bearing in mind the xrite calibration, I'd expect Photoshop to be able to cope without issue.

Hi @Fry750 - sorry to hear of this problem - we have forwarded to our team to see if we can get some advice.

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep

Hi again @Fry750 - OK, had reply just as we posted :)

Apparently there is a Win10 bug that affects the colour gamut mapping.

Can you please check in "Windows Settings => System" you should see an option "HDR Mode" - please check this is disabled, and if not, please disable it.

Let us know if that cures the problem

Regards,

Gigabyte UK NB Team

Back
Top Bottom