GigaByte DQ6

Associate
Hi

Has anyone got this Board yet & how does it compare to the DS3/DS4 for overclocking? looking to pair it with my 6600. I am sure it will be better then my current Asrock board.

One more question, Do these gigabyte boards come with a cmos profile saver, just like the lanpartys & Biostar TForces do?

Ta.

Associate
Many people have had good results with this board, mine however was dire. It had an fsb wall around 380fsb, memory fails me on the exact number. Bios was also horrible. Then again, I had my board a few months ago now, the latest bios available at the time was F3g, so I'd think that the board and bios has imporved since then.

Associate
dark4orz said:
Hi

Has anyone got this Board yet & how does it compare to the DS3/DS4 for overclocking? looking to pair it with my 6600. I am sure it will be better then my current Asrock board.

One more question, Do these gigabyte boards come with a cmos profile saver, just like the lanpartys & Biostar TForces do?

Ta.
Why DQ6 any particular reason..... The DS4 is known to clock well and is cheaper.... Got mine @ 3.415ghz atm, really just limited by temps. The DS4 will do 500mhz fsb or more!

Back
Top Bottom