[Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6](conroe mobo review)

Soldato
If you cut through the pro-Gigabyte stuff it seems that it's actually very little better than the best current 975 ASUS board (for roughly the same money?) when tested with a Presler chip. When tested with a Conroe, who knows?

Thanks for posting the link as reviews are very thin on the ground at the moment.

Soldato
Thanks. There's a lot there. I'm waiting for the 'Back to the Future' 865 chipset boards - I think that sounds great.

I actually already have one of the ASRock 775 TWINS R2.0 boards - all I need now is my 6600 and I'll tell you how much faster it really is than an a 540, 630, 840 or 940 as they will all run in that one board. :D

Soldato
An Extreme BIOS For Extreme Overclockers
LOL
i've never had anything against Gigabyte boards and have used my fair share (with no problems) in the past... but i'd never... ever... in my wildest dreams thought i'd see that for a Gigabyte motherboard... it has to be a joke surely... :o

Soldato
dafloppyone said:
I see its been sold out already on oc
i believe thats a case of "we're going to be getting this soon, but aren't ready to take preorders yet"

so sold out appears to stop people buying them up without OcUK having a confirmed amount of stock available. :)

Back
Top Bottom