• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Gigabyte Geforce GTX 780ti

Associate
OP
Will i be able to use 2560x1080 with the Resolution Asus SonicMaster MX299Q 29" Ultra Widescreen Ultra Slim Bezel LED Monitor?

I read somewhere that it only supports the Res on DVI. Does this mean no sound, only images? Thus no gaming?

Associate
OP
I had one of those monitors (before I returned it the next day for a refund under DSR) hooked up to my MSI GTX 780Ti via Display Port & HDMI the sound quality is very poor due to the low quality speakers in the TV but you can always use the headphone socket on the TV as that will read the audio from the GTX 780 Ti.

Can i ask why you returned this? Am i going to be disappointed with it? Not that im going to use the monitor speakers but with them being of poor quality, does not bode well for the rest of the monitor?

Associate
OP
Could you recommend one priced around £130? Although, i don't plan to overclock so is a more expensive one necessary

Also, ''CONFIRMED: Not as shown in picture with semi-modular. PSU delivered is FULLY modular, i.e no cables attached''

Does this mean i need more cables as the ones on my current PSU wont fit either of the above suggestions

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom