• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Gigabyte Super OC GTX 480's - VERY LOW PRICES!**

OcUK Staff
Hi there

I've managed to source more GTX 480 deals, except this time its very special editions from Gigabyte, including the SUPER OC edition and these prices are just crazy:-

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 480 SUPER OC 1536MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £239.99 inc VAT

GX-079-GI_400.jpg

Next generation gaming has arrived. Nvidia GeForce GTX 480 gives your games an adrenaline shot with the world's fastest performance and futuristic, visually stunning graphics. Experience heartpounding, cinematic visuals on your favorite games with the combined power of DirectX 11, CUDA and Nvidia PhysX technologies. And expand your visual real estate across three HD displays in jawdropping stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate in immersive gaming. Nvidia GeForce GTX 480: pure adrenaline meets visual bliss.

- Uprated Silent Cooling Solution
- Core Clock: 820MHz
- Memory: 1536MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 3800MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 384-Bit
- Processing Cores: 480
- Shader Clock: 1640MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.0
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I & 1x Mini-HDMI 1.3a (Includes HDMI & VGA Adapters)
- SLI Ready
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 3.1 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- Warranty: 3 Years

Was [£299.99] Inc. VAT

Only £239.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 480 "Special Edition" 1536MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £224.99 inc VAT

GX-078-GI_400.jpg

Next generation gaming has arrived. Nvidia GeForce GTX 480 gives your games an adrenaline shot with the world's fastest performance and futuristic, visually stunning graphics. Experience heartpounding, cinematic visuals on your favorite games with the combined power of DirectX 11, CUDA and Nvidia PhysX technologies. And expand your visual real estate across three HD displays in jawdropping stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate in immersive gaming. Nvidia GeForce GTX 480: pure adrenaline meets visual bliss.

- Uprated Silent Cooling Solution
- Core Clock: 700MHz
- Memory Clock: 3696MHz (Effective)
- Shader Clock: 1401MHz
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I & 1x Mini-HDMI 1.3a (Includes HDMI & VGA Adapters)
- SLI Ready
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 3.1 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled

Was [£249.99] Inc. VAT

Only £224.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lets not forget the amazing Asus GTX 480 we still have as well:-

Asus GeForce GTX 480 1536MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card with Far Cry 2 @ £199.98 inc VAT

GX-222-AS_400.jpg

- Voltage Tweak Technology
- Core Clock: 700MHz
- Memory Clock: 3696MHz (Effective)
- Shader Clock: 1401MHz
- SLI Ready
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 3.1 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- Supplied with Starcraft II Trial & Far Cry 2 PC Games

Only £199.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Staff
OP
I will forgive them this time if the new card works as it should, I can understand that business is hard at the moment and the last thing they need is me slowing down the sales even more... Just don't ever let those 5 stars persuade you to part with your cash without reading full reviews on other sites first!

We do allow reviews on the site with small amount of stars. But what we don't allow is people giving a poor review because an item is faulty because thats not actually a review of the product as for obvious reasons if a product is faulty its not actually possible to give a fair review of it.

Getting faulty hardware is a way of life and will be replaced quickly. What we will happily accept is a review when its constructive about a product that is fully functioning.

So when you get a working car re-post your review and post your thoughts on what you think of a card that is working 110% and not one that is faulty. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
An update on these:-

We've now had 25 units back on these, but we've sold 300+

Yes the return rate is higher than normal, infact its double what we'd expect but over 300 people are happy with their cards and at the price well they are a bargain. :)

Were nearly out of 480's now across the board so these great deals won't be around much longer and we shall just be reliant on the GTX 560Ti. :)

Back
Top Bottom