Glasgow

Soldato
Travelling to Glasgow today for a few days (Twenty One Pilots tomorrow). What's there to do?

May book a tour of the Clydeside Distillery for Tuesday morning.

Places to eat? Any recommend Thai restaurants?

Thanks

Soldato
OP
Welcome!

Big Feed is on today which is good for food, it’s relarively near a subway stop (we only have one circle so it’s very easy).
The Glasgow Central Tour is meant to be very good, see beside the scenes at a major train station.
Not been to the distillery yet but the Tennents tour is meant to be good, amazing pizza place opposite. Grab a pizza, walk round the necropolis with it and then go to Drygate for a pint.

Food wise, Mamafubu is the best Asian in the city.
Thai food,Thai Lemongrass is probably the best. Go there, then head south to the Pot Still for a whisky introduction and then ask for recommendations.

Singl End does good brunch and cake.

What exactly are you looking for/into and I can give better recommendations. Where are you staying?

Thanks @Ahleckz

Were staying in Jury Inn by the bridge on Jamaica Street. Its right next to a 'Spoons.

Is the Thai place called Choaphraya (Sp!!) any good? The Mrs spotted that on the walk to the hotel. Didn't have a clue where the bus was dropping us off so got off aboit a 10min walk for the hotel.

Will take a look at the Pot Still and Rygate which I had a quick look at in the airport. Hopefully we can just walk in not book a table... That's the craft beer place I believe.

Pizza, whisky and beer are on my list of interests. But we're limited on time, only here till Tuesday evening.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom