Going to my lectures

M0T

M0T

Soldato
I started term 3 weeks ago and have yet to go to one of my weekly lectures. Reason being that a girl who I had a really nasty run in with in June is in all of my lectures, and she sits there and stares at me. Because of what she did this really gets to me, but I am ok with most lectures because my friends are in them with me.

However, I have one lecture for 2 hours a week which none of my friends are in, and every time I try go to it I bottle it and come home.

I need some advice on how to suck it up and get through the lecture door before I fail part of the course.

Soldato
ohh mate, go next week.

trust me a few more weeks and it will be impossible to go (i know because i missed a full semester of lectures on one subject because i missed the first 4 weeks). needless to say i scraped through on a resit.

whats more important your degree or some psycho bint that cant let things go ?

Soldato
I know how you feel, had the same things going on at school.

In the end I just overcome my shyness and confronted her, something I don't normally do but needed doing.

So, I guess you could just get there early, wait outside for her and then tell her to leave it out?

Try it, might help.

DRZ

DRZ

Soldato
If the lecture/uni course is important to you then go.

If it isnt, quit.

UNLESS what happened between you is bad beyond the norm then its an easy choice really.

M0T

M0T

Soldato
OP
KaHn said:
What did you do?

KaHn

I didn't do anything!

She was my closest friend and then told me she had fallen for me. We kept going out places and doing stuff then one day she told me to leave without any explanation when moments before she had been going on about being in love.

2 days later she told me she just wanted to be friends. The next day she said that none of it was serious and she was just joking the whole time. The day after that she never wanted to speak to me again. 2 Days after that she missed me and was really upset about messing me about and then a day later it was all a joke and she went back to never wanting to speak to me again. So I lost my rag and told her to shove it.

Soldato
M0T said:
I didn't do anything!

She was my closest friend and then told me she had fallen for me. We kept going out places and doing stuff then one day she told me to leave without any explanation when moments before she had been going on about being in love.

2 days later she told me she just wanted to be friends. The next day she said that none of it was serious and she was just joking the whole time. The day after that she never wanted to speak to me again. 2 Days after that she missed me and was really upset about messing me about and then a day later it was all a joke and she went back to never wanting to speak to me again. So I lost my rag and told her to shove it.

hahaha she probably still likes you.... just go you your lecture :D

DRZ

DRZ

Soldato
M0T said:
I didn't do anything!

Are these trivialities enough to throw away your chance at a good degree classification?

In a couple of months it will all be forgotten but you still wont know the stuff you have to know to pass those exams.

M0T

M0T

Soldato
OP
stigggeh said:
hahaha she probably still likes you.... just go you your lecture :D

Nah, she was out on dates with other blokes a week later. She took great pleasure in telling me this and making me feel about an inch big.

Soldato
M0T said:
I didn't do anything!

/psycho music

"mother says its time we ended this relationship..... " :eek:

Soldato
Well just go to the sodding lecture, thats not a problem you only think it is. If it was something like she accused you of raping her up the bum and was going to knife you when you weren't look, now thats a reason for not going.

just be a man, make new friends in your lecture and go from there.

KaHn

Caporegime
Come on Man !!!! (or may be you are not), she's staring at you? So what?

Stare back, sit directly behind her, don't look at her, don't talk to her, or talk to her and tell her to go to hell, i dunno, anything but sit in your room ans sulk because some girl has a problem with you.

And what's it with its ok because your friends go to the same class? Since when the entry level to university requirement for age has dropped to single digit?

Now do the following, grap your balls. Is it still there? Good, go to class.

Soldato
KaHn said:
Well just go to the sodding lecture, thats not a problem you only think it is. If it was something like she accused you of raping her up the bum and was going to knife you when you weren't look, now thats a reason for not going.

just be a man, make new friends in your lecture and go from there.

KaHn

agreed.

you need to go next week tbh otherwise you end up telling yourself its too late and you will just do the work at home.

M0T

M0T

Soldato
OP
stigggeh said:
yep she still likes you... ;)

trust me :)

I wish, because I still like her.

Lets be honest if she liked me she would never have let everything fall apart like that. She never made any attempt to sort anything out whatsoever. Just sent me messages every now and then saying 'I hope some day we can be friends'.

I'm afraid of her because I know that she is pretty much the only person in the world that can hurt me. I have never cared about what anyone else thinks of me apart from her, so she has a lot of power.

Back
Top Bottom