Golf V5: thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
OP
well given that you are ignoring half the advice given in this thread

exactly what are you asking for ? if we're not allowed to make comparisons with other engines.

Pointless thread is pointless.

I've not ignored any advice, those that have talked about what the subject is have not been ignored.
I'm not asking for a 'spec me' thread, I am asking about a specific model here because normally it is a hive of information without fanboyism (which is what i would get on a v5 forum).
I don't need to know about alternatives otherwise i would have asked about golfs more generically.

Caporegime
OP
I think if you said why you're asking on that engine people might be more partial to answer questions properly.

OP may have been offered one or cheap etc.

The other engines do not matter so I have no interest in being told that I should get something else.
Any reason I would give should have no bearing on someone giving information. If people don't want to offer info purely because they want to know more about irrelevant stuff then that's cool by me.

Caporegime
OP
Thepeganator - I'm perfectly calm thanks. What it rhymes with would be cool though.

If you are incapable of reading the op then here it is again (kinda):
Anyone have any knowledge on the golf v5?

Now, 'buy x instead' is not knowledge on the car I asked about, but hey, you feel free to offer something else pointless :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom