good cordless logitech keyboard reccomendations?

Associate
ive got the logitech dinovo bluetooth with my mx1000 and it works quite nicely if you like the slim laptop style keys.

raymond you said that you were using the apple bluetooth keyboard with your PC, what particular bluetooth adapter are you running on your computer? ever since i got the apple display ive been wanting to get an apple keyboard to match, but ive been hearing different opinions about the different bluetooth adapters.

Associate
Chris Y. said:
raymond you said that you were using the apple bluetooth keyboard with your PC, what particular bluetooth adapter are you running on your computer? ever since i got the apple display ive been wanting to get an apple keyboard to match, but ive been hearing different opinions about the different bluetooth adapters.

Yeah, I'd like to know that too. I'm looking at getting an Apple keyboard.

I just have a generic Bluetooth dongle that I use for my phone.

Sorry for going off topic! :o

Caporegime
I got a 2 years old Dlink DBT-120, it's spec is only 10 meters (compared to the later 100m dongles you can get now). But it works perfectly without any CD drivers if you have SP2, took a few minutes of figure out how to get it to "pair up", since there is no LCD on the keyboard and you need to put in a key code (anything you make up). But its easy enough , and it works fine.

Back
Top Bottom