Good Looking High Airflow Case?!

Associate
I know this is extremely subjective, but I'm looking for suggestions for decent looking high airflow case please...

The system I am looking to build will have AMD Ryzen 3950X, 64GB 3600MHz RAM, NZXT Kraken Z73 LCD AIO Cooler, ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080 Super. No HDDs or optical drives. I will mainly use it for gaming, but I also occasionally do 3D rendering which means the computer can be under load for long periods so needs good cooling.

I'm a fan of the stylish brushed aluminium + tempered glass aesthetic, such as Thermaltake A500, Phanteks Evolv X, MSI Sekira 500P cases, but sadly these cases apparently have poor thermal performance - unless someone has had a different experience?

On the flip side, cases that are regarded as having good airflow generally tend to look a bit cheap and plastic to me! So I was hoping to find a middle ground with good thermals, dust filters, acceptable noise levels and looks stylish. Such as the 'Be Quiet Dark Base 900 Rev 2' or 'Corsair Obsidian 500D RGB SE' case perhaps? Or any other ideas. My budget is around £300 max, and am happy to buy additional fans for the case to improve performance.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom