Good multiplayer games that aren't shooters?

Soldato
Have a group of friends I play games with but we're getting fed up of shooters so we're looking for something co-op or online but finding a game that isn't a battle royale or a call of duty type shooter seems impossible.

What ya got?

Soldato
OP
Do you like ARPGs? Maybe look at Grim Dawn?
I've already done the main game, bought it for friends but I don't think it could hold theit attention to be honest. Shame because it's a brilliant game, same with divinity 2.

Been looking at this and it looks like a decent option.

Starcraft 2
Never really been one for strategy games sadly

stardew valley?
Looks like a game you could sink a lot of hours in, will have a look but I don't hold hope for my friends attention spans.

Soldato
OP
There is a 'Season' coming up in Feb that may give you all some focus and competitiveness beyond just the game? Also, even if you play it solo, play the DLC as its really good!
Might pick this back up for myself then, heard the big tiddy goth girl dlc is quite good

Soldato
OP
It’s time for you and your friends to engage their brains and get some crazy 3v3 / 4v4 going!

If you’re looking for something more engaging than shooters you really should give RTS another go.
They're not opposed to it so I suppose it's something I could give a go :p

Soldato
OP
some good suggestions here thanks ladies and gentlemen, going to run these through with the team later and see what takes their fancy.

Back
Top Bottom