Good Place to learn HTML ?

Associate
I want to learn to write HTML. Anyone know any good places to learn online? Time isn't really a factor i have quite a lot a free time so would quite happily sit for hours on end if i enjoy it. Once i know HTML i would like to move on to CSS.

So yeah, i know their are loads of classes and stuff you can take online but have any of you had any experience with them, Or any methods you would suggest to learn?

Thanks, Grant.

Thanks for all the links guys. Going back over some stuff i done last night as i forgot a few bits haha. Has worked out a pretty good way to spend some time as i need to wait till tomorrow to pickup my delivery cause i was working when it came. Was gutted haha looking forward to installing some parts tomorrow :)

Just started looking at knockout.js which seems to be quite a good framework. Otherwise jquery (if all you want is access to the DOM) or mootools if you intend to use JavaScript for a bit more Han animations / basic validation ;)

The great thing about HTML5 / CSS / JScript is that it's cross platform so you can write something and it'll run on windows / osx / Linux / mobile devices....

Having read the first few parts of this website
Professional web developers do not recommend the use of WYSIWYG editors.

This is misleading

This is an oversimplification

Nitpicking to be sure,

localStorage and sessionStorage are called "methods", but they are not methods

It's a site for beginners, and whoever made that site has too much time on their hands :p

And he strongly disagrees with self-closing tags being good practise? :rolleyes: I've read enough.... Now i'm heading to w3schools for some PHP code snippets :D

Back
Top Bottom