Good PSU brand

Soldato
best PSU's for this build ?? i need help and wanted the Tagan modular but read bad reviews... and also "HiperX R type" i read bad stuff about too... so stuck on choice for a reliable PSU ;)

Dual core Opteron 165 up
dfi lanparty nforce4
2gb g.skill ZX
X1800XT 512mb
2x sata HD
1x Dvd
5x12cm fans
water cooling

help is appreciated cheers

Soldato
I would go for one of the Seasonic range, they're excellant quality PSUs, very quiet and good rails:)

Try and avoid the Enermax Liberty with a DFI NF4 board, there are known problems with them...

Associate
Seasonic all the way!

http://www.pcpro.co.uk/custompc-labs/79299/seasonic-s12600.html

Verdict: Everything a high-end PSU should be - powerful, stable, efficient and quiet.

With dual PCI-E outputs and dual-core CPU support, the S12-600 is remarkably well connected. But that's not all; it also has rock-solid outputs, a well-behaved 120mm fan and is amazingly efficient. So what are you waiting for? Go and buy one now.

Associate
my hiper 580r has been fine, however i will try a seasonic next time.
i take note however with what OC build their systems, they must know more than most and they use predominently tagans

Associate
dont know if u saw but a few months ago custom pc did a review of 32 psus, almost half didnt meet atx spec under load(scary) but the top psus for mid-range and top-range were both the seasonic ones, and as a result i got the 600w seasonic psu for my build, it owns, you wont be sorry trust me (and the others guys here too)

Back
Top Bottom