Good RGB case fans?

• Thread starter Deleted member 209350
  • Start date

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

I have 3 case fans at the moment (case is a phanteks p350) with 2 at the front and 1 at the back.

I want to get 2 rgb fans for the front, and the 2 fans i currently have at the front I will move to the top of the case, leaving 5 fans in total.

Motherboard - MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon.

Just wondering if this is possible to do, and also which are the best RGB fans to use? I have some razer peripherals, so would be nice to get all the lighting synced together as well.

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

OP
Could always go for some Phanteks Halos with some good performance NON-RGB fans... Great piece of kit I had them in my last build

How does that work? Is it literally an rgb cover for the current fans? Cause if so, that seems a pretty neat idea. I currently have some 140mm alpenfohn case fans, they're pretty neat and new

Soldato
How does that work? Is it literally an rgb cover for the current fans? Cause if so, that seems a pretty neat idea. I currently have some 140mm alpenfohn case fans, they're pretty neat and new

They're fan frames that just screw onto the fan itself and then you can daisy chain the cables to the RGB header... Each frame comes with the correct cable and 4 screws... I'm sure they do 140mm or 120mm in packs of 3

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

OP
They're fan frames that just screw onto the fan itself and then you can daisy chain the cables to the RGB header... Each frame comes with the correct cable and 4 screws... I'm sure they do 140mm or 120mm in packs of 3

Oh awesome, definitely going to be checking this out! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom