• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Goodbye Catalyst Control Center :D

Soldato
A step in the right direction but what AMD really need is their own proper version of Shadowplay, Raptr sucks so hard it leaves blisters and forces you to go for an STD test.

Soldato
OP
A step in the right direction but what AMD really need is their own proper version of Shadowplay, Raptr sucks so hard it leaves blisters and forces you to go for an STD test.

I do agree! Raptr is fine for 1080p 60fps but thats where it stops if you want higher recording you need to look elsewhere..

AMD needs to look at this forget Raptr and continue with there own driver based software..

That will make a lot of people happy but for me i'll stick with Dxtory and Action :D

Suspended

But yeah, in-house recording app please :)

+1

Nvidia so far in front in comparison with their simple easy to pick up and use broadcasting tools-it is a selling point that AMD are ignoring.

Mei

Mei

Soldato
lol does any1 have a link to this that isnt eteknix.com?
i can never load that address i duno if its blocked or what :)

Permabanned
I hope this isn't the next big Omega driver thing people have been whispering about and the actual drivers are not really any different.
I don't care about the face lift but I hope they've made changes to how things work. It sounds like they may have with that 95 fps limit and game optimising which is good.
Let's just hope there's more than that.

Associate
Will it add the function to control the Fury's voltage?

Neither AMD or Nvidia allows this in their drivers. You always need to rely on 3rd party software, like MSI Afterburner, EVGA Presicion etc.

Afterburner 4.2 version is rumoured to be having voltage control for Fiji. Release date hasn't been confirmed yet. Unfortunately Unwinder aint' sharing more info about progress anymore ( http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=5177508&postcount=56 )

Back
Top Bottom