Google Chrome unstable with multiple tabs.

Soldato
I'm not going to state my PC because it's more than capable of what I'm asking it to do.
I like Google Chrome the best so I use it however I find when I open multiple tabs the browser becomes very unstable. Does anybody know how I can resolve this issue? I don't get this issue with other browsers however I'd like to fix it before I decide to abandon using Google Chrome.

Thank you.

Associate
I found the beta to be a bit rocky so I switched back to stable and found a lot of the issues with multiple tabs / random crashes cleared up

Soldato
OP
Unstable as in slow. When I open a tab there's a delay I can't scroll the page I was on. Give it a few moments maybe 10-15 seconds then the page will start working again but the scrolling isn't smooth it's a bit juddery.

I found the beta to be a bit rocky so I switched back to stable and found a lot of the issues with multiple tabs / random crashes cleared up

I just use the latest version from the website I don't try beta's. I've got a feeling it has something to do with Shockwave Flash as sometimes it tells me 'Oop's shockwave flash has crashed' or something so I have to refresh pages.

Back
Top Bottom