**** The Official Google Nexus 6P Thread ****

Soldato
So what do you need to do to get a replacement. I find my battery doesn't last how it used to, but at what point do they accept it as a replacement.

Associate
So what do you need to do to get a replacement. I find my battery doesn't last how it used to, but at what point do they accept it as a replacement.

I logged a support call through the online chat. Mine was going from 100% to 50% in an hour and then instantly turning off. I was walked through the normal turn brightness down, turn off gps/WiFi etc. Then I had to do a factory reset and the issue still persisted as I expected it to. I logged another call and they started the replacement process.

Get replacing. Mine has battery issue. Called and told them I reset it and updated to Oreo, neither fixed and they are now replacing it. took 5 minutes on the phone. They have no 6p left so a pixel xl is on its way in graphite. very happy. depending how well i get on with it, and how much of a jump the pixel 2 is plus cost, i may just stick with the pixel xl for a year :)

Last edited:
Associate
Mine sometimes shutdown at 10 to 15%. Does that count for RMA?
Mine is exactly the same, and I just contacted Google support via chat. They have processed a replacement device, though it says Nexus 6P rather than Pixel XL.... Others that have had their devices replaced, was yours showing a Nexus 6P as well?

Soldato
I just done a web chat about my failing 6P battery, long story short they sent an email with instructions that contained a link to the Play Store...

Replacement brand new Pixel XL which will be delivered next week! :)

They put a hold on the card for the value until they receive my phone, which ill return when i receive theirs. Excellent service considering i bought the phone on the 28th of Oct 2015!

Back
Top Bottom