Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Associate
Apple have an event the day before Pixel event and Samsung have an event the day fater where they will likely announce S21FE and other stuff. This is the worst case scenario for Google. The FE will undercut the Pixel 6 price I have no doubt, and Apple may well toot some new Airpods or link to the iPhone 13 in some way too so whatever Google do, even if they announce a new Chromebook, Apple have their bent over on that front anyway with their marketing praising the most powerful laptop of all laptops etc.

Will be an interesting few days for sure.

Google know this, so I'm hoping there will be a good launch offer!

Soldato
What colours are we going for?

I'm contemplating the gold as its fancy but may take the silver as a safe and more neutral choice. I feel the black is a little too bland.

Soldato
Always picked black when possible but think I'll try something else. Considering the pink one for the normal 6. I'll probably slap on a black case over it though (I'm clumsy with my phones).

Soldato
Indeed a case is always there to cover up the extravagant colour choice if need be.

I'll look into skins this time too, possibly navy blue leather esq to contrast that gold trim.

Only a weekend to go now till its official!

Soldato
So would people still say it’s worth getting a pair of Buds 2 as opposed to the A Series?

Can't comment on the Buds2 but the Buds A series are amazing for me, for both calls and music.

They also stick like glue when I am running.

Really impressive!

My thoughts are they would be the free gift that comes with the pixel.

Soldato
Going to see what the launch offer and price are first. I suspect it's going to be unreasonably priced so might wait to see what Nokia have up their sleeve as rumour has it they have a new flagship SD 8xx based to launch soon and that will also be a clean android experience.

Back
Top Bottom