Google Pixel 7/7 Pro & Pixel Watch

Soldato
I turned the watch on by what I thought was a press hold button like a phone, however the same process doesn't turn it off and I don't have time to play with it right now or set it up.

Associate
I'm a bit confused by the face unlock. It seems to work and unlock the phone, bit I have to touch a padlock on the screen to confirm it. The padlock is positioned right where the fingerprint sensor would normally be, so if I have to touch the screen there, I don't get the point of face unlock, I may as well just use fingerprint. Is there anyway for the face unlock to just take you straight into the phone?

Associate
I'm a bit confused by the face unlock. It seems to work and unlock the phone, bit I have to touch a padlock on the screen to confirm it. The padlock is positioned right where the fingerprint sensor would normally be, so if I have to touch the screen there, I don't get the point of face unlock, I may as well just use fingerprint. Is there anyway for the face unlock to just take you straight into the phone?
I believe there is a setting so that it fully opens on face unlock.

Associate
Go to Security>Face & Fingerprint Unlock>Face Unlock>Skip Lock Screen

Reactions: LiE
Soldato
Just setting my P7 Pro up now. Wondering whether to make a fresh Google account..
The Bellroy case is awful, I don't like it at all. The watch doesn't look too bad - I'll upload pics next to my GT2 shortly.

What are the best cases for P7 Pro?

Last edited:
Associate
Just setting my P7 Pro up now. Wondering whether to make a fresh Google account..
The Bellroy case is awful, I don't like it at all. The watch doesn't look too bad - I'll upload pics next to my GT2 shortly.

Always been a big fan of Spigen cases and went for rugged Armour. They do thinner/thicker/clear ones to suit preferences. The fit and durability is spot on. Had the same on previous phones.

Soldato

I've got the Spigen slim one - seems fine. Looking forward to seeing the watch comparison photo- I've got a gt2 as well and in all honesty think it's a little bit too big if anything so interested in the pixel watch

Soldato
y4mm9glsc74ZMgHQ3YUCfzurImNFYPM09XbLRh0HPdj0kICkwTkeTwlJ8RyPTBBn-c6nZBVzPTkaaPDwlZkVqL6cT-xqDRRIdN8PI0TzbH6QlMbRrUWdMH2UMBzlu3tpyxlBEYR21l-64SVVQ6Zsn_srGEuKDDNCtBIcW1EWieo-wf43J-caz0TqpNlTtwyxjkB

Pixel watch between the two GT2 watches (42mm and 46mm versions)

Associate
My phone keeps dropping off the 5ghz wifi every few minutes, then connects again.. anybody else seeing this?

I'm also unable to register my Barclays App on the phone..

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I can't seem to find the Google one VPN option? I was under the impression is came with the 7 regardless of what Google one tier you have.
Did you look in the Google One app?

The VPN service, which is an added perk for those on the 2TB (and above) storage plan, encourages users to shield their web activity, especially when on unprotected networks.

Connection is available by a single tap within the Google One app and can also be accessed within the Quick Settings within Android for even faster access.

Back
Top Bottom