Google Pixel 7/7 Pro & Pixel Watch

Associate
Coming this fall.

AE9-A147-F-FEF4-407-F-AC64-A1634157-DF44.webp

488-F9-BCD-9053-4-EFF-9608-893-BE879-A65-E.jpg

AD719-E08-C60-D-4-B42-A898-B27-FCA205145.jpg

Last edited:
Looks very nice. More polished than the p6, however 2 reasons I won't likely purchase.

The size is too big

I really dislike the visual of the latest version of android.

I updated my p5 to it, and then decided to roll back and stick with android 11. Far far neater, things like chunky.

I hope android 13 is a better design but I doubt it as the visuals seems to be a longer change.

Associate
OP
I love the fact they've doubled down on the camera setup. Would have been typical Google to give up on it after just the one phone.

While I'm not sure you're going to get many people switching from their iPhone/Apple watch combos, but at least now there is a full on compliment to those who like their Pixels but have had to use a different brand watch.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I love the fact they've doubled down on the camera setup. Would have been typical Google to give up on it after just the one phone.

While I'm not sure you're going to get many people switching from their iPhone/Apple watch combos, but at least now there is a full on compliment to those who like their Pixels but have had to use a different brand watch.

My wife loves her Pixel and will be replacing her ageing Fossil watch with the Pixel watch. Hopefully it's solid.

Soldato
The new refined design looks good. They NEED to shake off their beta mentality ASAP and release a solid phone.

Love my P6 Pro design, software camera etc... , wouldn't swap it for anything else currently.

Soldato
Apparently the Pixel Watch will use the old Samsung Exynos 9110 not the W920 that found in the Watch 4.
How much difference are we talking in terms of grunt and efficiency?

Edit.... Not good at all. If they do use it

A source told 9to5Google that the Pixel Watch is powered by a Samsung Exynos 9110, a chip that debuted with the original Tizen-powered Galaxy Watch in 2018. It keeps with rumors from last year that Google's first smartwatch would use Samsung's processors, but at the time, most expected a version of the 5nm Exynos W920 used in the Galaxy Watch4 — not a years-old chip from a discontinued model.
Instead, the Exynos 9110 is a 10nm chip featuring two Cortex-A53 cores, with processing power similar to the 12nm Snapdragon Wear 4100+ found in gadgets like Fossil's Gen 6 smartwatch. The Exynos W920 is a faster, more power-efficient processor, and Samsung will likely feature a newer version of it in the upcoming Galaxy Watch5 series later this year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom