Google Pixel 7/7 Pro & Pixel Watch

Associate
I'll be ordering the 7 Pro at the weekend I expect to replace my Pixel 4XL. Considering the larger display, the actual physical size is almost the same!
I was going to grab the watch to sell it, but seems a lot of people will do the same which may drop the prices too low to make it worth the hassle. The earbuds I'd maybe use - will look for reviews.
I'm upgrading from a 4 XL. Did the trade in with Google for £150 which was about £25 more than music magpie.

Also hoping I can flip the watch, have no interest in smart watches. The 7 pro seems a good upgrade from a 4 XL and with the discounts and pre order gift etc. seemed too good not to.

What colours are people going for? I went with Snow.

Last edited:

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Yeah UT guy said can't review it until the 12th in the video above.

Just ordered 7 Pro and the LTE watch plus trade in for my 6 Pro.

Last edited:
Soldato
To be fair after 6 I wasn't particularly interested in this, but once again they have a tasty offer here. Will keep an eye out for reviews in case they actually managed to iron out issues and improve from last year.

Soldato
I pre ordered 7 Pro plus watch. I absolutely hate the 6 pro because of its battery munching modem but I'll stick with Google for one more year because apple won't switch to usb c

If the 7 as irritating at the 6 pro, I'll move to apply next year.

Associate
OP
Hope you’ve all ordered the Hazel version of the 7 Pro-absolute stunner.

One thing Google nail is their colour schemes For their devices imo.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Hope you’ve all ordered the Hazel version of the 7 Pro-absolute stunner.

One thing Google nail is their colour schemes For their devices imo.
Wife just ordered the 7 Pro Hazel with matching Hazel Watch. Used 10% Unidays discount and the 2TB Google One 10% store credit back as well. Solid.

Back
Top Bottom