Google Pixel 7/7 Pro & Pixel Watch

Soldato
On the previous beta i could select 3G 4G 5G etc on Three, gone back to the latest Nov patch, and no option to select 4G 5G anymore :(

Dialling *#*#4636#*#* for the hidden phone status page.

Find network type and change to: LTE/GSM/WCDMA, that excludes NR (NR is what they call 5G). LTE... is 4G.

The default option to return as it was is: NR/LTE/GSM/ WCDMA

Associate
Anyone having issues with an occasionally unresponsive touch screen in certain areas? Seems intermittent and different areas but particularly noticing it with the 3 navigation buttons. Pixel 7 Pro.

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
Having fun with the Pixel Stand...
In "Quiet Mode" the fan occasionally blasts.
With "screen off while dark" it lights up as I'm drifting off to sleep - facing me*. The phone is in bed tine mode too :confused:

*I have sunrise alarm on if that helps explain why it's facing me.

Soldato
I noticed my watch was on 95% this morning, when it would usually hover around 40ish. I popped it on charge to see if it would trigger some sort of correction but when I took it off charge say half an hour later it was still 95%. The notifications were all a day old and stuck in time. I restarted it about an hour ago and it still says "Restarting..."

Associate
Anyone having issues with an occasionally unresponsive touch screen in certain areas? Seems intermittent and different areas but particularly noticing it with the 3 navigation buttons. Pixel 7 Pro.

Yeah with the navigation buttons and it seems like the touch area is very small compared to other phones that I've had. I've gotten used to it though and use the slightly raised ridge of my silicone case to guide my finger better onto the buttons.

Associate
Hello, I'm looking for a back glass protector preferably matte like iPhone pro models does such a thing exist ? Pixel 7

Last edited:
Soldato
Have now been using my Pixel 7 Pro for a few weeks and really can't find fault with it.
I was worried I'd find it too big and heavy after nearly 2 years with my Pixel 5 but it's not the case. If anything it's very much like a googlefied Mate 20 Pro which is no bad thing.
Happy purchaser here!

Associate
Anyone had issues with Bluetooth connecting to something? My pixel 5 had no issues connecting to the car but the 7 I have too manually do it each time and I get some message about removing access to sim contacts all the time. Both were running Android 13 and everything else seems to work (watch, headphones etc). It's really annoying.

Soldato
Anyone had issues with Bluetooth connecting to something? My pixel 5 had no issues connecting to the car but the 7 I have too manually do it each time and I get some message about removing access to sim contacts all the time. Both were running Android 13 and everything else seems to work (watch, headphones etc). It's really annoying.
Have you deleted your old phone from the car? It might be taking primary spot.

Back
Top Bottom