Google Pixel 7/7 Pro & Pixel Watch

Associate
Watch has stopped charging, haven wore it for a week but had kept it on the charger. how it doesn't seem to charge. anyway to test if it the watch or the charger, with out buying a new charger

Soldato
Thanks for the tip on disabling 5G.

Got a Pixel 7 last week and loving the camera on it, I own mirrorless cameras and the quality of photos from it is really good.

Miss having a back button but getting us to swiping.

Any tips I should be aware of?

Associate
Thanks for the tip on disabling 5G.

Got a Pixel 7 last week and loving the camera on it, I own mirrorless cameras and the quality of photos from it is really good.

Miss having a back button but getting us to swiping.

Any tips I should be aware of?
You can turn the back button back on. Go to settings - system - gestures - system navigation - select 3 button navigation.

Soldato
Had my 7 pro since it came out , one thing that i hate is if im outside and its slightly warm, like Saturday morning just gone, the screen dims in the sunlight, even on manual full brightness.

Basically making the phone unusable outside, nothing you can alter to make it better, apart from go inside and out of the sun!

Last edited:
Soldato
Had my 7 pro since it came out , one thing that i hate is if im outside and its slightly warm, like Saturday morning just gone, the screen dims in the sunlight, even on manual full brightness.

Basically making the phone unusable outside, nothing you can alter to make it better, apart from go inside and out of the sun!

Must be really hot as I've had my 6 Pro in sunlight as a sat nav and it's been fine.

Or its possibly faulty.

Last edited:
Soldato
Absolutely, I had the 6 and the FP scanner and mobile signal were utterly rubbish. On the 7 they're great and I think it may be the best phone I've owned.

Aw man, that's the exact reasons I got rid of my P6. If the P7 had those issues resolved then I'll give it some serious thought, although I'll see what the P8 has to offer first.

I'm seriously thinking of taking the opportunity to buy the P7 and sit a generation behind because it's just much more cost effective.

Soldato
Absolutely, I had the 6 and the FP scanner and mobile signal were utterly rubbish. On the 7 they're great and I think it may be the best phone I've owned.
Those were the reasons I binned my 6 too. Went iOS after that as I exhausted my patience with android and google. Haven’t gone back yet but have been tempted by 7 many times.

Caporegime
Aw man, that's the exact reasons I got rid of my P6. If the P7 had those issues resolved then I'll give it some serious thought, although I'll see what the P8 has to offer first.

I'm seriously thinking of taking the opportunity to buy the P7 and sit a generation behind because it's just much more cost effective.

I'm thinking the same. How bad is the battery on the 7 or pro?

Some mixed reports with good and some claiming it's really awful.

Associate

There's a way to stop this happening as it was annoying me as well. It's in the developer settings but I can't remember what it is. A Google search should do the trick hopefully.

Associate
Found it, change the animation duration scale to 0.5 but could also try changing all three below

developer options, scroll down to Window animation scale, Transition animation scale and Animator duration scale, changing all three to .0 5x

Back
Top Bottom