Google Pixel 8/8 Pro & Pixel Watch 2

Soldato
My concern about the watch is that it's only one size, and it looks small on a man's wrist. I have quite big wrists, so think it would look weird on me. Wonder if a case would bulk it out a bit?
I've not checked how it compares to the gen1 watch but the g1 is borderline too small for me.

I'll be gifting my g1 to my sister-in-law.

Last edited:
Soldato
What's the modem like on these compared to this 6 and 7?
Same modem as the 7 but a newer revision from what I can see.

3 improvements:
1. Now manufactured on newer 4nm EUV Process.
2. Received Idle Power Savings Optimisations.
3. NTN Tech (Satellite Communication) Support.

Last edited:
Soldato
Oh sweet looks like the phones and watches should be posted soon.
I got a notification on my phone this morning through the DPD app that they had my parcel. Was wondering what for as I haven't ordered anything with DPD. I realised it must have been my Google order and it was. Hopefully they deliver tomorrow and not Tuesday or Wednesday as I'm in the office. Might have to delay delivery until Thursday if they try for Tuesday/Wednesday.

Associate
I got a notification on my phone this morning through the DPD app that they had my parcel. Was wondering what for as I haven't ordered anything with DPD. I realised it must have been my Google order and it was. Hopefully they deliver tomorrow and not Tuesday or Wednesday as I'm in the office. Might have to delay delivery until Thursday if they try for Tuesday/Wednesday.
No movement on mine

Associate
I got a txt from DPD this morning to say I had 'missed' a parcel from them. I had been outside at the front door painting a handrail all morning. Not sure where the driver tried to deliver. not to me lol.

Think it was just my charger & P8pro case I missed

Last edited:
Associate
Case and screen protectors have arrived. Now just to wait for the phone itself.

Z9C2U0q.jpeg

Man of Honour
I need a really thin case - I think I'll end up doing like I normally do.. buy half a dozen until I find one I like! :D

I used to go bareback, and still really prefer it, but I wimp out and end up shoving a case on. Has to be see through though as what's the point in getting a phone in a funky colour if it's in a black case!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom