Google Pixel 8/8 Pro & Pixel Watch 2

Soldato
Few more early order confirmations popping up.(not my photo)
3joQgUL.jpg
state of that watch :rolleyes:

Soldato
Perfectly acceptable to get an informed opinion but you’re not really going to get your answer from a YT video because their usage could be way different than your own.

It’s why I went and pre-ordered-I need to know for myself if I’m going to get along with it. And if I don’t then it gets returned and I move on.
I find it plenty good enough to see compared screen on times. Gives you a good idea if its terrible, okay or great.

Last edited:
Soldato
It's a watch, they get bashed! YOu'd be disgusted at the state of my phone screen too! :D All my watches (even non smart watches) are all scratched and bashed.
Why does your watch look in worse condition than my Garmin which gets abused. Keeping it clean is easy enough.

Associate
No news on my Google order. Got excited earlier until I read the email that my trade in kit has been dispatched... just using my old pixel 3 (£50 will do). 6 will be my spare. Was going to use an iPhone 11 (330) until my wife told me her phone is dying so she might have that.

Associate
OP
Had an order pop up in the DPD app-could be the phone/watch, could be the case, could be both in one…

Tension builds…

Last edited:
Associate
I think my phone may have been dispatched. Just got a text from Royal Mail about a delivery from 'Brandpath UK Limited' with a tracking number for a royal mail special delivery by 1pm package.

I recon since I'm in Northern Ireland google may be using Royal mail rather than DPD?

Back
Top Bottom