Google Pixel 8/8 Pro & Pixel Watch 2

Associate
That's what I've ordered. I believe the gaps are to allow space for the case or they would push against each other and potentially dislodge the protector.
I have the same one sitting here along with the case. I was debating returning it but I can always try and then return it if it's crap

Soldato
I have the same one sitting here along with the case. I was debating returning it but I can always try and then return it if it's crap
Same here. I think I had one of their cases on release of the P2 or P5 that actually blocked a speaker but a quick email later I had a revised case within days.

Soldato
Well it does say "Delivers 12 Oct" but I guess it depends on what model you have ordered, plus free item/others will depend on when things ship.

I went for the 256 8Pro in black, with the clear case and the watch as the freebie :)

At one point my order did say delivery was expected on the 11th, but I changed delivery address to my work address. For some reason this cancelled the Klarna payment thing (first time using it), which put the order on suspend, so I just changed payment to card to get the order processing again.

See what turns up in the post.

Soldato
I went for the 256 8Pro in black, with the clear case and the watch as the freebie :)

At one point my order did say delivery was expected on the 11th, but I changed delivery address to my work address. For some reason this cancelled the Klarna payment thing (first time using it), which put the order on suspend, so I just changed payment to card to get the order processing again.

See what turns up in the post.

Yeah I went for:

Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian 512 GB (Unlocked)
£1,179.00
Quantity: 1
You got Store credit on this item

Google Pixel Buds Pro Coral
£199.00

Pixel 8 Pro Case Coral
£34.99

I was hoping to get it early so can't complain if it arrives when they said it would :o

Associate
Damn nothing here! And I've noticed the pending payment from my CC has dropped off too!
It'e been donkey's years since I used my credit card. This pending thing is still showing on my online account, even though I have the charger.
I also tried to pay the full thing off but it won't let me go into credit.

My phone has been dispatched by Google apparently.. no watch though.

Oh. Wouldn't it be funny if some of us missed the DPD delivery because the driver was too busy/couldn't be bothered to go up your street. "Sorry we missed you!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom