Google Pixel 8/8 Pro & Pixel Watch 2

Soldato
Yea baby

uc

Last edited:
Uh oh.

Have then released on the 12th.

Review embargo lifts 11th. Seems fair, it's a day before release.

Google actually get them sent out early, before reviews drop. People excited, rush to play and switch over. Reviews drop, and they aren't so good, but buy then, more people have switched already they just stay, rather than cancel an order for an item they are yet to get.

/tinfoilhat

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Yay mine is dispatched from Google and with DPD and arriving tomorrow too!

Guess I'd better pick a case!

Last edited:
Soldato
Just got my Google One 10% paid into my account now. That was quick as thought it said 30 days after delivery.

On my dispatch email mine says:

"Store credit is added to your account 24 hours after order is dispatched. Use Store credit to purchase any Google Store device or accessory"

Nothing on my account yet but mine has only just dispatched though. I'm hoping they release a new Nest Audio speakers for this credit.

Soldato
On my dispatch email mine says:

"Store credit is added to your account 24 hours after order is dispatched. Use Store credit to purchase any Google Store device or accessory"

Nothing on my account yet but mine has only just dispatched though. I'm hoping they release a new Nest Audio speakers for this credit.
I didn't see that bit but what I read on the T&C. At least we have a year to spend it.

Back
Top Bottom