Google Pixel 8/8 Pro & Pixel Watch 2

Soldato
Anyone have a 128GB code? My totum expired and although I'm eligible through my APM or Prospect Union, I suspect the deal will be done before I can get a new account.

Edit. Ignore, got a pro.

Last edited:
Soldato
thanks for the code. that's very kind of you.

i don't understand how to use it though. on hotdeals, when i click 'get deal' at the top, it takes me directly to EE, and there doesn't seem to be any where to say, i have a student code.

If i go to totem, it says i need to get a totem card. Is this only through totem that I can purchase it, which is fulfilled by EE? it's confusing that the hotdeals page has 2 links. one for get deal, another to totem
I've not tried it yet. Have you logged in and gone to the end checkout. Maybe PM @apatia77

Soldato
Happens ever year but it depends what you want. The new phone is always bundled with something at release. If the Watch 2 was of value to you then you haven't really lost out.

Sgarrista
Commissario
Must say I am finding the Pixel 8 camera somewhat disappointing compared to my 5 year old P20 Pro.

Particularly when it comes to just taking a general shot, eg of my desk, the focus just doesnt seem great at all.

Last edited:
Soldato
uc

Test shot indoors.

Back
Top Bottom