Got to be a Dell but £3500 to play with - Spec me out!

Associate
My Boss says I can get a new PC cause my old ones not doing so good.

It has to be from Dell as thats were they get their kit I guess they have an account there and they like to have the support but I have got a good few K to play with (£3500 Max with 2 monitors)

My required spec
2 monitors (just used to having two now)

XP Pro not Vista (for obvious reasons)

A good games machine (we often play online games here) so the best card available that can run two digi monitors I guess

I run a lot of CS3 apps open together and at the minute my machine crookes so I'm guessing a shed load of dually corey processesor thing and lots of them!

keep hearing cooling is important - take your advice though

Ram - dont know whats good or not

Cant think of anything else apart from maybe its quiet the old machine sounds like a plane landing

Thanks in advance

Associate
OP
ok should have made myself a little bit clearer after I read it back - it is 100% dell direction.

What I would like is more a comparison to show the boss saying for the money we could get a much better machine from ThingyThingy.com who still support business and everything.

I know with you lots expertise that dell's machines at that level may be good but realistically you can probably get a much better machine somewhere else possibly cheaper too.

Problem is I dont know what spec machine and from where to get it (professionally built, tech supported etc)

Sorry for being a bit Vague! :confused:

Back
Top Bottom