GPS Tracker For Kids?

Soldato
Me and the missus have just had a bit of a scare, she was out with our 7 year old daughter when some ******* pervert approached them and tried to grab our daughter from the trolley! Everyone is okay, my missus managed to keep her safe and raised the alarm and the freak ran off after a little boy on a scooter. Fortunately he was picked up and carted off by the police very quickly. Disabled or not if I'd have been there I'd have stoved his head in with my crutches.

We're all a bit shaken up, obviously. I'm now thinking of precautions incase something like this happens again.

I'm looking at live GPS trackers for my daughter, something like a watch. Do you guys have any recommendations?

Tile is an alternative to air tags.

Work pretty well, not sure if can get small enough to fit in a child's shoe mind.

What a sad world we live in, glad your daughters ok

Jesus christ that’s bloody scary!! Thankfully everyone is all good. Just shows you, we are surrounded by *********.

Anyway, airtag is probably the best bet.

We use a spacetalk adventurer 2 watch on my son as hes a bit of a runner and sometimes he needs to ask us questions during the day. Accurate enough via gps and has inbuilt messaging / vid call via the app or standard sms/phone via the sim. Needs a nanosim with data to work effectively.

I've never been a huge fan of apple but I'm due a phone upgrade and am tempted to get an I phone just so I can take advantage of Air tags! They seem like the best fit.

@BlizzardX That's a cool product but doesn't seem available in the UK, sadly.

Back
Top Bottom