Gran Turismo 7

Caporegime
So Kaz has said this game is in development (shock horror).

"We are working on the title," said Yamauchi. "I don't think it'll make this year!"

And
And when Gran Turismo 7 does come around, the standard car models that persist from 2004's Gran Turismo 4 will most likely feature.

"I doubt that we'll be throwing away the standard cars," said Yamauchi. "Each car has its own fans. So I think we'll hang on to the archive. In the meanwhile, some of those cars we may be able to make into Premium cars as they become available - but basically we're more focussed on increasing the number of premium cars."

source

Sigh, standard models. :rolleyes:

Caporegime
OP
That's the thing that sticks with me, they make out they are perfectionists, when in honesty looking at the last couple of games, they aren't!

We've been sold a lie.

It's a shame I adored the first two games.

Caporegime
OP
So I just bought this today as I’ve been wanting it for ages and it’s installing so just did the music rally stuff and boy the game is beautiful!

Any decent camera settings that people recommend? I seem to recall around release people were saying that it was a little stiff (i use chase cam) so pointers much appreciated.

Cannot wait to dig in and start playing it a little more.

Caporegime
OP
I always use cockpit view where available for that extra immersion but it’s an individual choice. I like to feel like I am driving so chase cam is a no no for me.

Jumped back on this week actually and I’ve done a few cafe menus - the newest ones that I never got round to doing.

Yeah it’s always stemmed back to those good old days of chase cams and also has the added benefit of being able to admire the car models :D

Caporegime
OP
Yes the original Gran Turismo had some amazing cars, me and my mate always used to use the GTO over the FTO and we tuned an MR2 so badly it couldn’t accelerate out of 1st gear, we had no idea what we were doing.

Back
Top Bottom