Gran Turismo 7

Soldato
Sounds like me and my alt accounts have been rumbled... You'll know if I'm ever in the same lobby as I'll just spam OCUK into the chat like a nut job :D

I'll watch that replay later Plainsong, sounds interesting! Think I'll definitely focus on doing some races for the rest of the week (especially on B) as I can go quicker but it'll take all week for a couple of tenths. Plus I need to try and climb out of the B lobbies.

Soldato
Wasted over two million on two Chevrolets earlier - been grinding the Sardegna 800 race to give me dosh to buy and mod all the cars I want, found a video with some guy using a Gr.1 car, but never actually read the notes - turned out that they had patched a PP glitch that allowed him to use it! And I purchased the wrong one initially too!! Oh well, another three races in my Mazda and I'll have the dosh back - shame I can't sell these cars off though.

Soldato
Out of interest who has trigger affects on their PS5 controler on?
I turn them off depending on the game. If it’s shooting/gun heavy, then I turn it off. Gran Turismo, Elden Ring etc I leave on.

Maybe I’m weak or something, but takes me too long to pull the trigger sometimes and I find it distracting too.

Soldato
In class B races now, they are not as much fun as C level races.

Nice one :)

DR:B races used to be much more fun than the DR:A & DR:A+ races i've been in the last couple of weeks.

I've given up on Race B now, it's just a wreckfest, it's the first time my SR has dropped from S to A since i started playing the game.

Luckily there's a Manufacturer's Cup race this afternoon Gr.4 on Monza, i need some practice in the GR Supra.

-------------------

Congrat's on beating my time Captain! :D

Soldato
I did the 16:00 Manufacturers Cup race, DR:A race, started 13th, finished 10th.

Would have been a 9th/8th place finish, but i crossed the pit line going in for the mandatory stop, so got a 3sec penalty!

It was a clean race for me, back to SR:S in 1 normal 10 lap race.

I think i'll go again in the 17:00 race as i was just getting used to the GR Supra again :)

17:00 Manufacturer cup, started 5th, finished 7th - got punted off as an EVO and WRX didn't know where not to overtake.
-----------------------------

You guys should give the cup races a go, the racing is generally better than the daily races! which isn't hard currently, lol

Only 3 of the 30+ people on my list even do these cups.

Last edited:
Soldato
You guys should give the cup races a go, the racing is generally better than the daily races! which isn't hard currently, lol

Only 3 of the 30+ people on my list even do these cups.
I did the Test Series Cups. I was in the bottom GT3 League but I managed to finish top 10 in the UK in it due to the backwards way the points work. I'm guessing now it's the proper cups the standard is better as the Test Series was just as bad as the normal lobbies but it felt worse due to the time sink they are with having to qualify only to get rammed at T1 and then wait for the next slot.

Soldato
Ha just got back there myself and bumped off at the hairpin and ended up last. Fought my way back up to 13th and it felt great! Started 13th! Was literally facing the wrong way after turn one so yeah the chase felt good.

Back
Top Bottom