*** Grand Theft Auto IV - The Official Thread ***

Caporegime
Okay, this is the new Official thread for Grand Theft Auto IV. The last one was closed because of idiots clearly breaking the forum rules, of which they knew they were.

There shall be:

• ZERO talk of in-game game play until Monday 28th April. This is one day before official release.
  • ZERO Spoilers. I don't want to know anything about the story. Talking about game play is fine (after 28th) but you do not need to talk about the story or ruin anything.
  • ZERO console fanboyism. None. Nada. Nowt. It's a game on both formats, I don't want anything negative to any other console.
  • I don't care about your order status', we don't need to see them. No thank you.
  • Finally ZERO competitors. No names and especially NO HINTING.

Okay, that's that out of the way. The last thread was killed by bickering, competitors and talk of playing. I don't care if anyone is pirating, as long as they're not talking about it WE DON'T CARE.

Thank you,
Please be more careful this time.

Karl 'nokkonwud' Moon

Last edited:
Caporegime
No-one copy and paste their order statuses in thei thread please (if this is the "new" thread). That annoyed me in the last thread. It is almost the weekend, if it ain't been posted now it ain't being posted till Monday. SO hush.

rp2000

Soldato
add some no spoiler tags

if someone ruins this for me i will cry

no one will read the first post by the time it gets to a few pages

Caporegime
Anyone getting damn confused?

Right I'll post what I posted in one of the other ones.

What are you most looking forward to doing in GTA4? For me it has to be getting in a chopper and seeing the city from up high for the first time.

Back
Top Bottom