Grapes

Permabanned
I am addicted to them. Lately I've been going through different varieties and looking them on this website: https://goodfruitguide.co.uk/
I got some really big red ones today which are full of flavour. I was never really into grapes but now I can't get enough of those beautiful little balls of sweetness.
What are your favourites?

Recently came across these things, Japanese Ruby Roman, check the size and the price!

Having had the pleasure of working with fruit and root previously I've managed to eat my way through so many different varieties, with one of my favourites being the Muscat and one that's name escapes me right now, that is quite large, red and full of seeds, which sells well on the Asian market.

I'll have to try frozen grapes, I don't eat grapes often but they are certainly scrummy.

I've not heard of candy floss grapes, another one to check out.

Ive had grapes that size but green, think they had pips in tho so wasnt a fan tbh. Prefer the red ones from tesco, think the variety is Crimson

Come to think about it that could have been green(you eat so many you lose track) and had a lot of seeds which I believe some markets liked as it was supposed to be good for the stomach or similar.

Many of those I tried had been chilled direct from picking and always had a lovely pop when bitten into, unlike many that sit in supermarket trays for too long and lose that freshness.

My nephew (10) has got me hooked on frozen grapes. Its unbelievably good!
I put some in the freezer and forgot, got them out tonight and my god they are something else!!! They don't go hard inside either so it's like eating a soft ice lolly but so much nicer, and healthier!

How have I never done this before I don't know but I recommend to all!

I put some in the freezer and forgot, got them out tonight and my god they are something else!!! They don't go hard inside either so it's like eating a soft ice lolly but so much nicer, and healthier!

How have I never done this before I don't know but I recommend to all!
Yeah, they're absolutely delicious. I make my nephew cry whenever I visit by stealing them and eating them all :D he hates me, but it's worth it for those juicy frozen grapes!

Back
Top Bottom