Greta Thunberg

Caporegime
Your reply is one of extremes to get rid of me, you feel deep down like I am a threat to you in some way, maybe belief, whatever.

But most people in jest don't brandish others as someone else especially when being banned, you are calling me dumb, also trying to pretend like your actions or words don't have concequences.

Most people who say they are jesting mean it as truth, it is really what you mean and you should not try to fake your way.
The majority do this as a cover for stupid mistakes but also to get around concequences of their thoyughts, you have a lazy mind.

Your second reply to me is also negative, not aware yet?

Your first reply is calling me stupid, the second one is too.

Keep projecting.

Wtf is this :cry::cry::cry:

V F

V F

Soldato
Wtf is this :cry::cry::cry:

So it wasn't just me thinking this... The thread dies for a long time, starts up out of the blue, dies again for a long time. Nothing new comes from it then we get more weird responses leaving you going... :eek: In between echo chamber responses.

I've yet to find one of these echo chambers.

Caporegime
So it wasn't just me thinking this... The thread dies for a long time, starts up out of the blue, dies again for a long time. Nothing new comes from it then we get more weird responses leaving you going... :eek: In between echo chamber responses.

I've yet to find one of these echo chambers.

It really does highlight the kind of person that Greta resonates with. Simple people who think that climate issues are easily solved with no side effects.

Soldato
The doom goblin had to memory hole this one... only the internet is forever*

(* not literally, but still likely around for a quite a while... just as long as humans still exist)

I suppose to play devils advocate the tweet didn't say that humanity itself would be wiped out in five years. We might all just have been doomed by our use of fossil fuels since 2018 and haven't realised this yet

Last edited:
Permabanned
I'd give her the benefit of the doubt on the ways that could be read, so on that take we have ignored the chance of reprieve and might as well go down in comfort and not poring over charging point maps or examining our chimneys for spurious emissions.

Soldato
We are doomed, doomed I tell you.

When China, the USA, Germany and Poland stop, the UK's pittance (like the pun) will be significant, until then...

China’s emissions per capita are lower than ours and they manufacture most of our nonsense for us. You really can’t ‘yeh but China’ in this context.

America, sure their emissions per capita are almost double ours.

Soldato
One thing I dont get about Greta, instead of her running her mouth about climate change. Why doesn't she gain a technical skillset and help the scientists build a replacement for fossil fuels which in return will help the climate? :confused:

(Yes, I know because its too hard and she likes the attention)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
One thing I dont get about Greta, instead of her running her mouth about climate change. Why doesn't she gain a technical skillset and help the scientists build a replacement for fossil fuels which in return will help the climate? :confused:

(Yes, I know because its too hard and she likes the attention)

Her College/Uni work is all to do with it and because of her autism she takes the experts opinions and can recite them perfectly.
She's a very clever girl.

Soldato
The doom goblin had to memory hole this one... only the internet is forever*

(* not literally, but still likely around for a quite a while... just as long as humans still exist)

I suppose to play devils advocate the tweet didn't say that humanity itself would be wiped out in five years. We might all just have been doomed by our use of fossil fuels since 2018 and haven't realised this yet
The tweet doesn't say humanity would be wiped in the next 5 years. It could happen in 10/50/100 years due to overuse of fossil fuels now. I hope not to live long enough to see humanity wiped out.

Last edited:
Caporegime
So a Facebook 'friend' of mine has put a big post comparing Greta to Dr Judith Curry who he's holding up as a hero.
I then point out that she is the most debunked person ever and has actually given up now because of it.
He replies "I'm not interested in that little **** Greta" to which I point out he's that not interested he's just started a big post about her :)

Resurrecting this post because I've seen the Thunberg/Curry meme, and it deserves a good kicking.

Mbuo1Ir.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
So she's a rather unattractive parrot with mental health issues preventing any independent opinion being formed or projected? ;)
no sure what her attractiveness has to do with it (tho I would not say she is ugly) , and I don't think her mental health issues are anything which would affect her ability to understand science.

over all I think she is an important spokesperson as people of her generation do need a mouth piece rather than oil sponsored millionaires or oldies who will be dead before the real muck hits the fan .
that said,........... I am not a full on flag waving Greta fan either. not all of us have loaded parents to give us all the nice things in life , to allow us to yacht across the sea, and not all of us have friends like Arnie to lend us his electric Hummer (from memory I may have gotten that wrong).
she is massively privileged and this does somewhat make me think she is not in a position to judge everyone else.

but bottom line I do think we are knackering the climate for the next generation. am not sure we will do anything to stop it however... or even if we can tbh

Man of Honour
no sure what her attractiveness has to do with it (tho I would not say she is ugly) , and I don't think her mental health issues are anything which would affect her ability to understand science.

over all I think she is an important spokesperson as people of her generation do need a mouth piece rather than oil sponsored millionaires or oldies who will be dead before the real muck hits the fan .
that said,........... I am not a full on flag waving Greta fan either. not all of us have loaded parents to give us all the nice things in life , to allow us to yacht across the sea, and not all of us have friends like Arnie to lend us his electric Hummer (from memory I may have gotten that wrong).
she is massively privileged and this does somewhat make me think she is not in a position to judge everyone else.

but bottom line I do think we are knackering the climate for the next generation. am not sure we will do anything to stop it however... or even if we can tbh

but but I'm a man and she upset me when she pulled a face, I can't get over it therefore climate change doesn't exist.

Soldato
The tweet doesn't say humanity would be wiped in the next 5 years. It could happen in 10/50/100 years due to overuse of fossil fuels now. I hope not to live long enough to see humanity wiped out.

Do you have some sort of medical condition that prevents you from reading the bottom of any screen you are viewing?

"I suppose to play devils advocate the tweet didn't say that humanity itself would be wiped out in five years. We might all just have been doomed by our use of fossil fuels since 2018 and haven't realised this yet"

Back
Top Bottom