Grim Dawn - ARPG

Soldato
Quick question, got Titan Quest gold edition which included the expansion, is the expansion the normal game with the extra an should I just play that or is it a case of complete one, port the character to the expansion and carry on?

Just want to know before starting one!

Soldato
Thanks for the tip re Titan Quest. Really enjoying it, nice graphical style (if a little outdated) and I like the setting and story. Not far in mind, only just killed the Centuar boss for the Spartans but good stuff!

Soldato
How close are they to release now, do we know? I played a lot of the alpha/beta, but have been waiting until full release to play through again and get a few hours down and make a decent character.

Associate
OP
ok, so Build 29 is live and this makes the game "content complete" meaning you can now play the full game from start to finish including higher difficulties, higher character levels and LOADS more items. click the link to find all the detailed info.

unexpected for sure, was expecting after Christmas but super excited, 280hours gameplay and counting.

:D

Soldato
Awesome :D

Just need to finish my current obsession with PoE, then I'll be on it :)

Hopefully the farming/boss running and itemisation is as good as Titan Quest.

What's the farming like - boss run like Titan Quest, or farm all mobs like Diablo 3?

Associate
OP
its all pretty much like titan quest, boss runs and monsters drop some of the items they are using, so if they use an epic/legendary item and u kill the monster, it will drop the item. :)

Back
Top Bottom