GS30 Mod journey begins!

Associate
Can you tell me what you BIOS version on it hast.ich have this verion : E13F1IMS.10C but unfortunately it does not go with this . Do you have the version yet ??
Could you let me get my times ??
Thanks for your help

Associate
I have to call as a special BIOS setting or why that goes with you ??? I find in the bios no setting for it .
also had the 10b version on it and so it was with me , unfortunately not . Could you send me an instruction for how should I proceed ???
Thank-you

Soldato
OP
Sure, also I'm actually bringing this thread back a little as I am doing some further work on the machine. It may take a little time so bear with me, I'll cover the enhancements over the next few days.

You don't have your address listed and don't have enough posts for trust so I don't have your details.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
TRIFAN_zpsdcfpjzjt.jpg

ALL the fans :D

Soldato
OP
Remove the two screws behind the dock connector, fully disengage the tray and the plastic around the dock connector should pull out into the gap between the connector and the tray and lift it up.

Now take the front of the box off, the top part of the dock is one piece and with the two screws gone should slide towards the front and then can be lifted out, be careful of the flat flex cable going to the lock detect PCB.

Remove the support brace running along the unit and remove the main PCB, this should expose the clips for the plastic cover on the side, unclip these and slide it towards the front of the case to expose the screws for the fan.

Associate
Hi Folks!

Just bought a MSI GS30 with gaming dock. The laptop works great, the dock not so much. In fact it totally refuses to accept my gtx 670 card. The screen just turns black when the gtx 670 is in the dock. When i try to install Nvidia drivers without it refuses to install the drivers. When the gtx670 is in everything spins up but the screen is just black.

Any suggestions how to continue from here? Eternally grateful for all help...

Back
Top Bottom