gt76 titan dt 9sg No Gsync??

Associate
I'm looking to replace my gt73vr 7rf with a gt76 titan and I've just read it doesn't have support for Gsync. I'm not the most tech savvy person but having a gaming laptop without this seems a bit odd. I play a lot of older titles on my current laptop and Gsync makes a world of difference. Can any msi rep shed any light on this. It seems it comes with optimus which is something I've not heard of.

Associate
OP
As I said im not the most tech savvy but playing older games it stops tearing. For example playing bioshock on my gt73vr I dont get any screen tearing. But on on my older desktop PC I get tearing at high fps. Tried turning on v sync and the lag I get just isn't worth playing the game.

That was just one example. All I want is to game on decent hardware and I like my msi gt73 and im wanting a new model is all.

Associate
If G-Sync is a prerequisite than the Alienware AREA-51M has G-sync, so does the Clevo P775TM1-G and they both have the same hardware as the MSI.

I have the Clevo and gaming with G-Sync turned off is unnoticeable to it being turned on when gaming at over 100fps.

Back
Top Bottom