GTR 2 Demo friday.

kdd

kdd

Soldato
OP
Scottie2004 said:
I've never heard of GTR, is it pretty decent then? I'm really enjoying NFSMW at the moment, does GTR2 have the same feeling of speed?
NFSMW is a kiddie game compared to gtr, gtr has an awesome sensation of driving a real uber fast car, get the game and drive a ferrari 550 round monza, the engine sounds and sensation of driving on the limit are awesome.

kdd

kdd

Soldato
OP
gord said:
The forum consensus seems to be that they nerfed the game so that anyone can pick up and play now. Quite a lot of unhappy bunnies.
lol shock horror. Pretty much what every community says about the sequel to a popular game.

kdd

kdd

Soldato
OP
gord said:
True, but i dont think you can deny that they are right even if their perspective of it is harsh.
Well i played gtr to death and i'm dl'ing the gtr 2 demo now so i will find out in a while. Will just add that it is possible once you feel confident to throw the cars round corners in gtr, perhaps this is a case of some people wanting to believe the game has been dumbed down and discovering this and people who read this on forums then approaching the game in that manner. But i will see lol.

Last edited:

kdd

kdd

Soldato
OP
Tried it and played gtr again for comparison and handling seems ever so slightly more forgiving in that it is harder to spin out but that's about it tbh.
Btw previous poster your comp will be fine.

kdd

kdd

Soldato
OP
elkdanger said:
Henrik Roos and other FIA GT regulars who tested GTR have said that the cars felt much more realistic when TC and ABS was set to "low" in-game.

In real-life, these cars do have a lot of grip and handle well, and to be honest in the demo they've given us one of the best cars to grace the GT championship in recent years. Just wait until we get to drive a 993 or a Morgan.

Glad to see someone with some informed and positive comments.

Back
Top Bottom