GTR 2 Demo friday.

andrew24 said:
I didn't really get into GTR but i loved GTL so i'm quite looking forward to this demo tomorrow, read somewhere that the two cars in the demo are the Ferrari 575 GTC and the Lamborghini Murciélago R-GT, we'll have to wait and see :)

Thats the ones.

What I want to know is, will there be wipers. :D

(In the know, over used joke, much like punch in the ovaries etc.)

Trifid said:
Thats the ones.

What I want to know is, will there be wipers. :D

(In the know, over used joke, much like punch in the ovaries etc.)

I guess you read the threads at RSC. That was hilarious.

I am seriously looking forward to this, might even get a Triplehead2go for it.

Also the difficulty can be adjusted, it has arcade, semi pro and simulation.

Memphis said:
Which is odd, as she was crap ;). Same server as you, she rammed me off the track as I passed for the lead... *****.

Heh, I remember :) But the stats say otherwise, out of the three races we all took part in and all started and finished: I beat you twice and she beat us both, coming first in one of them. Check LFSWorld . I know technically your fastest lap is faster than either of us,but last night, ul. ;)

NutritioN said:
Heh, I remember :) But the stats say otherwise, out of the three races we all took part in and all started and finished: I beat you twice and she beat us both, coming first in one of them. Check LFSWorld . I know technically your fastest lap is faster than either of us,but last night, ul. ;)

Haha, bad night :p.

xolotl said:
I guess you read the threads at RSC. That was hilarious.

Yeah, I hang around there for updates on mods. The place is no where near as enjoyable as OcUK forums, but that thread got a laugh out of me.

*Decides what to do Until 5PM... :(

Back
Top Bottom