• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***GTX 780 Ti Owners Thread***

Associate
I don't suppose you guys would share your Custom fan profiles?

I've set my gpu and mem to 200mhz each, seems stable, however the temps are hitting 85c in some games such as Bf4, and the gpu is drooping ever so slightly and can reduce by 80mhz in some cases.

Idle temp is 27c (As shown in the pic), running very cool and quiet. Even with the auto fan kicking in the card is very quiet compared to my previous 7970/7990 cards.

780ti.png

Last edited:
Associate
Hi all just brought my EVGA GeForce GTX 780Ti Superclock and love it so far. After playing with the fan profile etc I have brought the card down from around 80 and am happy with temps. The core boost is supposed to go upto 1046MHz but it actually goes higher. Is this ok for the card?

Soldato
Hi all just brought my EVGA GeForce GTX 780Ti Superclock and love it so far. After playing with the fan profile etc I have brought the card down from around 80 and am happy with temps. The core boost is supposed to go upto 1046MHz but it actually goes higher. Is this ok for the card?

Yep, that's what it should do :)

Associate
What fan speed does everyone find to be a good mix between noise and heat? My fan curve is very steep and I might lower it a bit as my card is very cool.

Soldato
why would Heaven crash everytime I run it got a basic score of 3088 but when I increase clocks slightly it gives me black screens after a few minutes

managed +60 via evga precison then Heaven/Pc crashes at +70 saying VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR an ideas?

Last edited:
Soldato
why would Heaven crash everytime I run it got a basic score of 3088 but when I increase clocks slightly it gives me black screens after a few minutes

managed +60 via evga precison then Heaven/Pc crashes at +70 saying VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR an ideas?

Have you actually tried the card using AB?

Back
Top Bottom