• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GTX 8800 Price ?

Soldato
flipping heck have you seen the price of this old card, some of them are over 300 quid, i saw a few for 400 quid

why is this old card (the same as mine) so expensive, it's about 6 years ago, i was expecting it to be about £50 nowadays

Soldato
OP
i just cant understand how a card as old as that, and lets face it; not much good for gaming any more can justify that price....

in fact, i dont think i paid that much for it new, about 200 quid maybe

Soldato
OP
i've done the ``trust`` thing but i still cant see the members market... no idea where it is in the ``user cp`` either

although i've been here years, i dont have the same email and password that i used to when i last purchased, so i think this is screwing me up

i.e in reality my post count might only be 300 since i've changed everything... blame Yahoo for that

Back
Top Bottom